Monday, February 8, 2010

Things I Love: Day 8


I love to host. Whether it's game night, dinner parties, Thanksgiving, etc. hosting is one of my favorite things. I love to pull out my french press and pretty tea cups or to use my serving dishes. I love setting tables, sharing my home, serving my food, and making everyone feel at home. To me, hosting isn't just a way to show off my skills in the kitchen or all of my neat stuff, it's also a way to bring people together and you can't beat that!

I take pride in my home and the fact that everyone feels welcome and comfortable here. When people come over, I want them to be relaxed and happy. I want people to remember that they always have a good time here; and most importantly, I want people to want to return.


PAXbaby Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. oh how miss your hosting skills, you're just so good at it. miss you!

    ReplyDelete