Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Current Reading List

Recently, I have gone a little crazy with the reading. I must admit that I sometimes get a little obsessed with a particular subject area and right now, it's babies. Anyway, I thought I'd share my current reading list with you and hopefully at some point review what I have read!

The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Revised and Updated Edition)

So far, I'm kinda in love with the Sear's family. Dr. and Mrs. Sears are promoters of attachment parenting, co-sleeping, and babywearing. In this book, they just kind of break down the ins and outs of raising babies.

Nursing Your Baby 4e
I'm actually almost through this book and it is wonderful. It is a great book to read when you start breastfeeding and things are getting frustrating because it explain every single great thing that breastfeeding does for your baby.

Baby Signs: How to Talk with Your Baby Before Your Baby Can Talk, New Edition
I just started this one and it is very easy to read and is only about 200 pages.

We (Modern Library Classics)
And last but not least, this one is just for me...and my husband because he just started reading it to teach one of his classes so now we can discuss it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment