Monday, January 11, 2010

My first Time in the World of Blogging

For a long time now, I have devoted more than a healthy amount of time doing research on everything in my life that I don't feel that I know enough about or anything that I needed that seemed to be outside of my means. I felt very proud discovering the cheapest websites for every single item in my wedding/reception and very thankful when I found ways to compare cities when my husband and I were considering moving. However, I hadn't figured out a way to share the information that I gathered outside of the occasional friend or family member who was in a similar situation until now. So, if you're looking to figure stuff out in your life or you want help delving into the overwhelming world of babies, staying at home, co-sleeping, or anything else that may come up in a liberal housewife's everyday chaos, this is the place for you!

1 comment: