Monday, January 18, 2010

Lavender

My husband and I awoke last Saturday morning only to discover that both of us had to leave in less than 20 minutes which is quite a battle with a 3 month old. However, my husband insisted that it could be done and we both began to struggle with the task.

After quickly getting dressed, I began to gather things to get our daughter ready for our breastfeeding support group. Unfortunately, I soon discovered that she had had another teething fever through the night and her hair had developed a very pungent smell.

I really didn’t want to bring her to a group full of other mothers smelling “tangy”, so I searched for something to cover up the smell. I decided that perfume or antiperspirant would be a little inappropriate for a baby so I settled on baby lotion with lavender scent. I was saved; the smell was completely hidden…

Sadly I had forgotten that the lotion leaves a greasy texture on her hair until after I made it to the meeting. Guess I better figure out something better for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment